The fully-navigable experience can be enhanced with pop-up images, floor maps, texts, audio and videos to engage your audience.
Add educational content, links and interactive media. Interactive Virtual Tours are fantastic educational tools for museums and galleries – and more conventional companies can use them to deepen brand connection and add valuable content to their virtual tours.
What can be included in an Interactive Virtual Tour?
Intensify the 360 degrees Interactive Virtual Tour with additional content like:
- “Hot spots” where visitors can get up close and personal with a specific feature or exhibit
- Embedded images to help your audience get a closer look
- Supplemental text to add informative elements
- Audio in the form of a voice-over or soundtrack
- Videos that tell your story
- Floor maps to allow for easy navigation
- And more…
Mix and match these features mentioned to create the ultimate audience experience.
Besides looking impressive on full-screen viewed from a desktop, these interactive virtual tours can be viewed on tablets and mobile devices, allowing your users to enjoy virtual tours anywhere and anytime.
We'd love to hear from you
Call Us: +65 91292665
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop Up Photo And Text
Pop Up Videos
Zoom In For Details
Move To Another Location
Why Haroko Studio?
We’re artists—we have a keen eye for presentation.
We’re scientists—we use the latest technologies and techniques.
We’re perfectionists—we are obsessed with creating the ideal depiction of your business.